Leveraging Strategic Choice In The Business Planning Process
Northpoint Business Advisors has a unique capability: helping our clients select strategic options that drive sustainable, profitable revenue growth. Strategy selection is the key to success.
As we like to say, “If you get on the wrong bus, every stop is the wrong stop.”
Northpoint provides an unbiased perspective and a fact-based, analytical approach to strategic choice selection that yields successful results. Our approach is tried and true, and is backed by testimonials from dozens of delighted clients.
Whether in New York, Pittsburgh, Cleveland or across the nation – our clients engage Northpoint at regular intervals throughout their annual planning and strategy cycles. We review their strategic options—from new market entry to channel development, product portfolio rationalization, and inorganic growth—and guide the selection of strategies that are practical, manageable, and successful.
We find very often that our clients have considered business strategies that are likely to succeed, but have not executed them because of organizational bias. We drive progress and action—not by selling you on a radical “new” idea, but rather by executing time-tested approaches with high probabilities of success. We help you win by motivating rational action in the face of organizational inertia.
We help you get off the dime with strategies that are developed for success.
THE STRATEGIC CHOICE PROGRAM
Northpoint offers a five-day program in which we will review your strategic options, recommend fresh ideas, and help you evaluate a path forward to sustainable, profitable revenue growth. Benefits include:
- New strategic business planning options that are achievable within your capabilities and culture
- High-confidence roadmaps for achieving sustainable, profitable revenue growth
- Alignment on action plans across your executive team and stakeholders
- Near-term, measurable results from quick-wins and rapid-results programs
WHY WORK WITH NORTHPOINT?
- Your business needs to challenge conventional thinking, often “group think”, and take action. We can help you choose to do the things that matter, as opposed to just doing “something, anything.”
- Limited bandwidth often results in inaction by your leadership team. We’ll help you focus your precious executive decision-making capacity on the decisions that matter.
- We are results-oriented business decision-making experts. We can apply decision frameworks that are new to most organizations in order to help your executive team achieve more in one week than they have historically accomplished in years.
Northpoint Business Advisors is a management consulting firm offering business strategies you can lead.
We’re proud to serve clients in New York, Pittsburgh, Cleveland and across the Midwest and East Coast United States as a top strategic US business consulting firm.
With an emphasis on delivering results—not just coming up with plans and strategies, but actually overseeing implementation—we can help you make changes that drive increased momentum, performance, and top-line growth.