As you near the end of 1Q15, do you see a need to fill some gaps in your top-line? If you’re like most companies, there is always room for improvement. This invariably provides an opportunity to look at strategic solutions alternatives and options.
We recommend keeping an open mind and looking for ways to drive the business on a tactical course through strategic business solutions. Below are some situations you might identify with, plus a set of indicators on potential areas of improvement.
What’s the situation?
- Traditional approaches to managing sales channels are biased towards areas of success.
- We under-value the full potential of current low-yield revenue sources.
- Changing our approach to measuring and managing channel performance can reveal double-digit revenue growth opportunities.
Do you have one of these indicators?
- Does your growth rate lag the competition?
- Are several high-potential units chronically under performing?
- Have previous attempts at “reviving” business segments failed?
- Is there a large gap between growth targets and historical performance?
- Are more areas not meeting plan than those exceeding plan?
- Is anyone focused on exclusively managing the “bottom 50%”?
We can help you get the most out of your direct sales and distribution by helping you develop strategic solutions for growth. Contact us today and schedule your complimentary 30 minute strategy session.